Happy New Year! May 2019 be a better year for each of us.
I am wishing you Peaceful Places:
· A Quiet Pond;
· A Serene Lake and Breathtaking Formations ;
· A Hidden Forest Glen;
· A Lazy Stream;
· A Bubbling Creek;
· A Wooden Footbridge Crossing;
· Majestic Mountains and Snow-capped Peaks;
· Sandy Beaches and Quiet Harbors;
· A Canyon of Rich Hues;
· A Beautiful Valley View;
· A Gentle Waterfall;
· A Tranquil Garden;
· A Calm Place to Sit and Ponder;
· A Field of Fragrant Flowers;
· A Lush Meadow of Waving Grass;
· A Sky of Floating Clouds;
· A Soft Sunrise to Greet Your Day;
· A Sunset at Day’s End;
· And Twilight Scenes to Grace Your Night
I wish these things for all of you, along with a joyful year with no sorrow; a prosperous year with no new debts; a calm year with no anxiety; a year to enjoy sunny days and the beauty of God’s earth unspoiled by earthquakes or tornadoes. I wish you – most of all – Peace.
I hope you will view the new page on the website (www.obscureobservations.com) titled Peaceful Places. There are two or three pictures for each wish shown here; and many more I could add. These are places which bring me serenity, and I hope they will for you as well. A 20-page hard bound photo book featuring these photos will be available soon.
Peace from the Desert… Karen